Blissful Destruction

Blissful Destruction

Holding My Breath

My name is Natalie, I'm seventeen (senior in HS even though I attend community college through running start), and hopefully that is not enough for those closest to me to realize that this is me and not some random girl. However, I'm willing to risk sharing the gruesome details of my drug use and my attempts to escape in order to free myself and hopefully save others from this destruction. I began using alcohol, weed, nicotine, coke, and ecstasy at age twelve. This progressed to trying almost every drug except crack, meth, and heroin.Upon discovering Oxy cotton my life took a turn for the worst. This progressed to me needing something stronger resulting in my year long heroin addiction. During this year I tried crack and meth also making it so I have sadly tried about everything. I do not want to live like this, and this blog will be forcing me to face the horrible things I have done and witnessed. I believe writing will set me free.

Tomorrow For Sure

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

How many times have I said that I will quit tomorrow for sure? Let's see just about every day since I first realized, or admitted, that I was addicted to heroin.This morning I was ready, it was for sure happening; however, the sickness consumed me and took over my determined set of mind. I am weak, yet at one point considered strong. The result of my addiction; the thief of life. Why can't we overcome this? No, why won't we? I know we can and I know we're ready, although we aren't at the same time. Same shit, different day. He always says that. Oh how true it is:Sick-Hunt-Find-Shoot-Sick. What seems to be our (my boyfriend and I) never-ending cycle. However, tomorrow I will break that because I can afford something tomorrow to help with the withdraws 
Wish Me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment